1. How many years have you been doing triathlons?
2. When you go and train, which would you rather do, cycle, swim or run?
3. What inspires you to get up and train on a cold winters morning?
To wake up knowing that I am blessed to be healthy and privileged to exercise every day.
I always say to myself: "no matter how I feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up!"
4. What satisfaction do you get out of completing a big race?
That all the long hours have paid off! You get that internal reward of knowing that you're capable of something extraordinary.
The camaraderie, telling the stories with all your team mates and all the laughs.
5. What is your best famous words during a tough track session?
That which does not kill us makes us stronger!